Electronics Department was established in the year 1987. At infancy, the Department was offering Electronics subject at Undergraduate level. Progressing further M.Sc (Electronics) programme has been added in the Department in the dear 2007 Adding new feathers to the Department, the UGC in the year 2011 has sanctioned two diploma courses viz. Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-Medical Electronics and Post Graduate Diploma in Mechatronics under innovative programme With a funding of about Rs.1.2 Crore. The Department is also an approved research center of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati. The Department is striving its best for groorning students for a high profile career in design and development of electronics products. Recently B.Voc Medical Equipment Techniques and management centre of NIDC and UGC, founded by UGC is started in the department from the academic session 2019-20 with UGC funding of 1.10 crore for 3 years.
Electronics Departments endeavors to facilitate state of the art technical education in the field of electronics science by infusing scientific temper in the students leading towards research and to grow as center of excellence in the field of electronics.
- To promote quality education through stimulating environment for dissemination of knowledge and technology.
- To improve necessary technical, professional skills with moral and ethical values to enable students for achieving a successful career.
- To develop centre of excellence in the field of electronics and its allied areas with continuing education program.
- To foster research and development in collaboration with institutions and industries.
- To make electronics subject interesting and popular.
- To improve the aptitude of the students for Electronics.
- To motivate the students to continue their higher studies in electronics.
- Encourage students to pursue research in Electronics.
- To motivate the students for self employment.
- To acquire the positions for students in electronics Industries through placement.